Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 16

stress.


Bought this keychain in Genting.
Craved our names behind both.
Cute eh? Haha. I love it.





Freaking exam is coming.
I HATE examssssss.
Fuck you exam!
Fuck you very very much!
Totally sucks man!!
Asshole. Sleepless nights AGAIN!


Wonder will there be anyone
who is IN LOVE with examss?
Let me know if you do.
Oooh oh, or rather not. ==
Cuz I totally will gonna laugh my ass out.
Who the hell will like exams?
Wakakaka. Ok. I'm siao liao.


I know I should be buried in my books now.
But you see, I'm not the study-type.
I rather play and shop.
And I'm still facebook-ing and blogging.
My mum is totally gonna kill me. :DD


I'm gonna stop the exam topic.
Kinda freaks me out now. Wtf.
Anyway I think I needa change.
Change everything. EVERYTHING.
I'm not sure why I came up this idea.
Rather stupid eh? Dammit!






My head's gonna explode.
Off to bed.
Tata!








xoxo

2 comments:

shirly said...

oh....i want to buy one and carved my name and my baby's name on it....i think will be sweet lo...

adeline said...

hahaha~ sure!
it's a sweeet thing :))