Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11

KLCC.



Lunch : Sakae sushi.
He's choosing my fav fruit. :))


We went to KLCC.
Lunch in Sakae Sushi.
The price is cheaper.
I mean compared to Sushi King.
There are much more choices.
Btw, wasabi lovers might not like the wasabi thr.
It's not even up to taste.
If you get what I mean.
I likey wasabi from Sushi King. :))


So friends introduced nice food,
since me and my bf are "first-timer" to Sakae.
We ordered just a few minutes
after we sat down.
We ate some sushi while waiting our orders to come.


We waited and waited and waited.
We asked and asked the workers.
Then POOF, finally, a worker came to our table.
Holding the order sheet.
He said : " Order one also haven come? "
Like duh, can't you see?
We waited for GODDAMN long.
Plus, we had a movie to catch!


He then keep say " Sorry sorry sorry "
And you know what? He smiled horribly.
EEEEeeew. He's like a Vietnamese or bangla?
I'm not sure. But we're obviously NOT HAPPY.
We cancelled the orders
as we're 10 min late for the movie.


We then rushed to the cinema.
Watched G.I Joe.
Nice movie. ** Thumbs up
People, you gotta watch it.
Seriously. It's interesting.
Okay, I know. I'm quite late for the movie.
People watched it ages ago. ==


I wanna buy the PDI singlet so badly!!
It's so adorable and I'm glued to it.
Plus, there's discount somemore!
But apparently my BF don't like it,
so..I give up. Bye Bye singlet. XDD


Stopped by Cold Storage before heading home.
The mangoes there are so luring.
He knows I like mangoes. I LIKEY. :DD
So he chose some. :)) How sweeet.
While he's busy on the mangoes thingy,
I went for the vege thingy.
Ya know, Eat Healthy Stay Healthy.
LOL.


I'm sleepy now.
Nite.

Toodles people.











xoxo

2 comments:

♥ 小凤 ♥ said...

sushi^^yummy yummy^^
love your blog..
will always catch up with ur blog..^^

adeline said...

thanks for the support :))

haha.
wonder why all gals luv sushi ya? :DD