Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 8

emo?


Wuhooo.

I'm not the emo princess.
Rebellious Princess maybe.
So? At least I don't backstab ppl.
And please, stop asking who the bitches are.
You know i wont tell. =X


Well
People who know me
Will know if people don insult me
I wont insult them.
No idea why shud I get bullied?
Taking all the hatred and 'gas'?
Haix. No one likes it. Do you?


Think properly please.
You really aint that good.
Seriously, many people think u're not good.
So just stop pretending.



Really 凸 jackass.


******


Anyway
Was wondering should I go back Btu
Or stay back here?
I do miss my mui back there.


Hell yeah
I miss the time we spent together.
Well, though the town is small.
But at least we got things to talk about.
Jokes we made around.
The little secrets we shared.


So miss our high school time. :((
We get out of class together to the washroom.
Though only one person is allowed. LOL.
We went to the canteen during class hour.
I find you when you're on duty during recess. :DD
Which was at the furthesssssst block. =,=


Miss the time when you waited me at the bus stop.
Early in the morning somemore.
Remember the time
We talked behind the teacher's back?
LOL. Haha. Almost every teacher kena.
And your lil kitty, xiao jie.
Owh that innocent thing.


Suddenly so many flashback.
I miss you sis. :(( So much.
And baby Daniel.
I so wanna see him.
That little cutie pie. :DD


So much to tell you.
So much to share with you.
But I always forget when I got back.
LOL. Old lady already. Uh huek.
Forgive me for my forgetfulness. :D






xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

come back, come back! then me, daniel n u go out together :P

adeline said...

Hahaha.
I'm still thinking ler..