Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 1

wtf..FUCK.





Durians, durians, durians!!
Craving for more!
The durians this time are much nicer.
But Wan Wan said still not nice.
Ok. There goes the picky girl.


Anyway, I got a serious question here.
Why do people have to backstab other people?
Talk their so-called-friends behind their back?
Anyone got a clear answer for that?
I doubt it. I don't have any answer.
What kind of friend would do that?
WTF...FUCK YOU...!!


Really get into my nerves.
I was on high hopes that wont happen to me.
And look what happened.
Totally not cool man. Sucks!
I rather to have a lil loyal friends.
Rather have you culprits.
Damn! I made the wrong friends!
I was so stupid. How idiotic and pathetic!



I dint want to be so rude.
You forced me to.
Congratulations then.













xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeap.. I agree. Having a lil loyal friends is indeed much more better than having millions of friends without knowing their true intentions..

AdelineAmalina said...

who????

adeline said...

will tell u secretly sis ;))

♥ 小凤 ♥ said...

i had been into the same situation as you.just get used with those matter.hm..seeking for the answer too..