Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 20

bintulu.

Random photos from lappie.



It's still a HOT+BORING day.
Nothing can change that.
I wish I wish, I wish Bintulu has more malls.
Better cinema, better restaurants. Duh.
I think every teenagers would had thought of that.



I'm listening to music while blogging.
How I wish there is Starbucks here.
Then I can blog there. I gotta feeling..Haha
I missed out a lot of movies. Especially 2012!!
Heard them say it was super nice? GRRRRR
I swear I'm gonna watch it when I'm back KL!
Well, if it's still showing in cinema. @@






This would be the pic of Bintulu beach.
Ok, part of it, before sunset.
Too bad cant walk on sand.
Firstly, I was prohibited by ma.
Secondly, it's high tide now. ==
I was wondering, why the water ain't blue?
Just like Langkawi, Redang or something?



Is it because of MLNG's oil ships?
Hmm hmmm. Maybe.
Cause our sea water is - Nescafe colour.
Imagine that! But otherwise it's fine.
Bintulu beach = Port Dickson beach.
True true. XD Same "Nescafe beach".





I miss Him so much. ><
Wait me back wait me back!
Wakaka. Sorry always make you angry. :((
Miss youuuuuuu~~



---没人能代替你---



Yah for those creeps.
My door to my heart is closed
because of Him.
XD




xoxo

No comments: