Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 4

pain.

Menstruation.
My moods swings badly.
I'm at grief and had a long night.
Couldn't sleep and stayed up till 4++am.
The pain is killing me!..sometimes so unbearable.
Girls, am I only the one who can't stand the pain?
Take it away. Just get it away from me.



I'm sad. I'm not emo.
I just didnt know what to do.
Pressure from ma and pa, relatives.
It's rather good for pa to let me choose.
To study local or overseas.
I choose local. Feel retard of me? Don't be.
Stop pressuring me.
I'm suffocating. I'm frustrated. I'm depressed.



I need someone. I just feel like crying.
I'm sorry I'm emotional.
I missed you say you love me.
I missed you say you miss me.



Please stop quarreling.
Just the feeling, it's here.
I'm sorry for everything.

I was naive and I'm sorry.
And yes, I miss you.



S.O.R.R.Y






xoxo

No comments: