Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 5

update.


Woooot. Here I am.

Sitting in my cozy room.
Relaxing under the aircond.
I just cant bear the heat.


Me and Him. :)


Since my ah dear is Dota-ing,
I might just update my blog a lil.
Basically since I got home 5 days ago,
I was treated like a princess.
I don't have to do anything.
It's good, but princess life is gonna end REAL soon.
Pap will be heading of KL then to Germany tmr.
I'm gonna miss him, like, seriously.



I think I'm gonna tidy up my room.
Obviously not now, not today. I'm lazy.
Not that it's messy.
Just that, you know, unwanted stuff.
The soft toys, little thingy. GRRR.
I think I chose my University.
Well at least I made up my mind.
What to study where to go.
So yeah, I'm NOT stressed now.



Not STRESSED, but PAIN.
Girls, don't tell me you like it.
Sometimes we just do wanna be boys.
At least once in a month.
During the period time no?
And of course, during labor. HoHoHo~
So guys, be thankful u don feel the pain.



What's Streamyx up too lately?
I'm really VERY curious.
Going to a spa? Play golf? LOL...
Why is the line so lag? GRRRRR.
I'm the only person who is using it at home.
And it's still LAG LAG LAG.
Hello TMNET..please play ur part!
We paid for your service!



Oh ya, my blog..
is it too emo? is it too sad?
I really don't have a clue.
Please tell me.
Email me, text me, msn me.
Whatever.
Just let me know.




I miss you. **wink**










xoxo

No comments: