Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 19

:( sorry.

It's scaringly hot here.
It's like 40 degree Celsius here!
I'm living in the desert!
Plus the boringness..
Causing me to become, moron.
Okay it wasn't that serious.



I freakingly FB-ing everyday.
Imagine 24/7? Ok, minus sleeping time, let's say, 16/7?
Playing my Home Inn and Sorority Life.
I know I know. Boring.
This place is so small and I dunno where to go.
Gosh am I sulking on my own place? @@



I missed McD! Kenny Rogers! Burger King!
Sushi Tie, ain't as good as Sushi King or Saisaki.
Seriously! Ok. It's not good to complain.
It's good to have sushi shop in small town.
But really larr.. **ROAR



******
So about last night.
I felt so bad. I still am, now.
I think I forever will be.
I feel so sorry. I'm sorry.
I dunno what should I do.
Maybe it's just me.
My mixed+stupid feelings.
It's too stupid till I seriously gonna kill myself.



I can't change the past.
I can only cherish the future.
Our future. Hope everything goes on well.


I'm so sorry!














xoxo

No comments: