Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28

random.

Ninja Assassin.
Some say good, some say not nice.
But, I say it is ok.
But some parts are over exaggerated.
Like the 'splashing' of blood. @@
Ironically, I conclude : "Too fake".



I'm still craving for 2012.
Shit. Say till now also haven't go watch.
They say it was a two thumbs up.
Cinema all fully booked. (which is true)
So I'm waiting PPS for clearer version.
Hate cinema version so so so much!



We went Genting again yesterday. Big LOL.
Yes, again. But, it was a public holiday.
So we didnt had the chance to play. ==
Damn! The place was flooded with humans!
It's like muthafking 50 peoples at every game!!
Even had to wait for 20 minutes to get on cable car.
Same when we came down. Bus fully packed.



Ok. Back to my Christmas mood.
It had been on for like, a month ago.
And the mood is still there. XD
I seriously LOVE Christmas.
I dunno why. Somebody tell me please?
I like Christmas more than New Year.
Dammit, even the songs too. ;]
Let's get wild!!!!



Anyway, I'm still FB-ing & Home Inn-ing.
I planned to watch all the funny movies in PPS.
Then, the horror+ghost movies.
Then, drama!! Long time didnt watch drama.
I just hate to get stuck in drama. ==



I missed Fat fat.
Oh he got two teeth?
How come I missed that?
Miss lots.








xoxo

No comments: