Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21

black beauties.



Introducing 1st black beauty :


Nikon D90









Dear seems interested in this DSLR.
I really wished I could get him one.
But nohhh way I got the money.
This beauty cost freaking RM3k+ wei.

I'm just a POOR student.
How the fuck can I afford it? :'(








2nd black beauty :

Blackberry Bold 9700


I'm the one craving for this beauty.
" Businessman phone "
Freaking so chio!! ZOMG!!!
Somebody, stop me~
I bet you'll fall in love with it after you click here!



My black beauty :


Sony Ericsson Aino



My Christmas present.
Thanks to Mr. dear dear. XD
I'll take care of it properly don't you worry.
Yeah, and it still cant fight with Blackberry.
Because it has special meaningss.

Thanks again dear.





Another black beauty of mine :

Lumix Camera


It was actually a free gift.
Mummy got 2 and she gave me one.
Though not as 'high class' as DSLR,
but what more could I ask for?
Conveniently snap snap with it during trips.
A very useful and needy tool indeed.



Next post :
Pink KILLERS that killed me the moment I laid my eyes on them!!



xoxo

No comments: