Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 30

my pawn shop.

- My pawn shop -
My blog title sounds weird right?


There's this drama "第八号当铺".
I believe many would have watched it.
Quite old ady yet very interesting.
The story line is basically about :
Giving up something important to get something you desire.


In the movie,
people give up their own soul in exchange of wealth.
Human soul for Christ sake!
I mean you can't bring money with you
when you passed away right?
Soul is everlasting one no??
Some people would even give up their few years of life!


Well I thought about it before.
What would I give up?



First, I would give up my eyesight.
If I can't see, then I wouldn't see stuff that I don't like.
I wouldn't see you still care, still mind those things.
I wouldn't see things that I don't wish to.
Then I won't wet my eyes with tears.


Second, I would give up my hearing.
Then I wouldn't hear thing I don't wanna hear.
All the white lies, all the stupid things.
But I like to hear your sweet talks.


Third, I would have give up my ability to speak.
Since I gave up hearing,
there's no point for me to be able to speak.
Then I wouldn't want to tell you everyday
how much I love you,
how much I miss you,
how much I worry about you.
Are you happy today?
And I won't tell any lies.


Then I would give up my memories.
My memories which is all about you.
If I forget everything about you,
I won't keep worrying
Have you eaten?
Are you tired?
Without these memories
I won't know who's in you memory,
I won't know who conquered your heart.


Can I give up my feelings too?
Without feelings I won't feel hurt.
I won't get angry so easily everytime.
I won't feel moved with those little things you do.
I wouldn't feel touched when you say you love me so.
But without feelings, who would I be? Zombie?



What about you?
What would you give up to get something else?











xoxo

No comments: