Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 28

roar.


We went Solaris Mont' Kiara.
To collect prizes from Milo photo contest.

Dear won :-
2 Milo hampers
2 Digital cameras
RM1000 cash cheque


There are so many restaurants to go to.
I mean around Solaris Mont' Kiara.
Korean BBQ, Western & Japanese Cruisine.
Should go for a try someday!!


I'm so on to go to Tenji Japanese Buffet.
Seriously I don't eat much in buffet
so it's kinda not worth it for me.
BUT there are so many nice food!
Salmon skin, mussels, all fresh seafood!
So fucking alluring wei @@


Anyway I just wanna blog about this muthafucking school.
Anyone who live near my place/my block should understand.


I'm not gonna write its name.
I'm so fed up with it.
Every morning 7am - assembly.
Using damn fucking LOUD speaker somemore.
Nabeh!! CCB!
Want talk cock then don't fucking shout so loud lar!
We don't needa sleep?
We don't needa study?
Malay so can fuck so loud?
CCB!! So many things to talk about?
Everyday assembly for fucking half-one hour.


Everyday also talk about those naughty students.
Cheebye!! You not fed up I also fed up!!
Please stop using ur cheebye voice to shout into the mic!
Really feel so fucked up of the principal ady!
Wonder why nobody complain that cheebye!

Hope everyday also weekend or public holidays.
ROAR!






xx

1 comment:

Wandee Rach said...

I noe dat school ... i wish i can throw bomb at there !!!