Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 6

happy :)





It's the 6th.
It's our 25th month together.
And also the day dear coming back KL.
Wuhooo~
Super duper triple happy.
Muahahahaha XDD


After three fucking months
we finally can meet again. :))
Many had happened in the first month.
I guess it's cuz I'm not used to live without him.
But then I managed to stand up
and took care myself for 3 months.


It's hard.
You can't imagine how hard it is.
You can't imagine how difficult for not having him beside.
But now, he's coming back.
No worries but happy :)
I hope we can get along with no arguments, no fights.



Happy 2 years and 1 month!








xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

shuang lo....me pula bu shuang....:(

adeline said...

apahal?
you can leave message in my FB inbox babe