Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1

labor day.

First and foremost
Happy Labor Day~!



It's the same for me.
Whether it's labor day or not. XD
I'm still enjoying 'gossiping' with my lovely bed.
Ya gossiping. Laugh all you want.
I just LOVE my bed.
In case you guys have no idea,
I have freaking many soft toys.


So imagine that I am sleeping
in a single bed with
3 pillows
1 small baby size bolster
2 medium size soft toys
(The other BIG ones are on the floor)
Ain't that cozy enough?
Bet you wouldn't wanna wake up :D


I bought new 'shirt' for my bed.
A light pink one tim. ==
Dear is bringing another one.
Wahahaha. My bed is so ham fuk. @@



Anyway, it's raining these few days.
Washed car = no wash la wei. Haix~
Hope it doesn't rain during our trip.
Pray hard!!






xoxo

No comments: