Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 5

I wish....

Hello world, it has been a while.
I'd truly abandoned my blog for few days now.
Well, to update, I'd finished my exam Friday.
Hahaha. Can laugh til my teeth drop.
But not for long, final is coming real fucking soon.
Can we just banned exams?
I hate the stress!!


Anyway I got a new blackie to intro,
a new blackie that I truly like!!


*

*

*

*

*



Blackberry Bold 9700.
I like I like!


I want it because of BBM!!
Blackberry Messenger~

Features
  • Send and receive messages with unlimited character length
  • Personalize BBM with a display picture
  • Get real-time confirmations when your messages are delivered
  • Add friends by scanning barcodes or sharing PINs
  • Share pictures, videos and more with multiple contacts at once
  • Create groups of friends, family or colleagues
  • See what your friends are listening to

Actually it's just like MSN.
We can send instant messages free with friends who own Blackberry.
Now only within the country, it's free AROUND the world!!
Credits credits credits to BBM!!
I like I want I need I wish!!


Heard new BB is coming out, but it's not revealed yet.
So should I wait again?
Or just Blackberry Bold 9700?
Blackberry Bold 9700 not bad what. :D
Very handsome and macho! ;)


Hahaha. Say so much, money pun takde.
BB mad expensive lor! But worth it ;)
MUST save money save money save money!
=.=" Buy buy buy. Day day got new things wanna buy.
HUH~!! Good lor. Will get scolded by D again lor. :(


Raya is this week~
Anyone have any plans of going anywhere?
Anyway do drive carefully on road.
Tragic accidents always happen unexpectedly.







P/s: I broke my ankle bracelet. :(
When can I get a new one? Anybody? :((












xoxo

No comments: