Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 9

obesity?



Went to Genting for 2 days 1 night. Yes, Genting, again. What?


Relax first then study hard. Play hard and study hard too! That's a student quote? I'm seriously so gonna get killed by my parents. :D Anyway it was fun hanging out with you guys, you know who you are. ;)


True friends are important when you're away from home. They're the one who protects and helps you.
- This is mad true! It's so impossible for you to manage things all by yourself, even if you consider yourself independent. No one is perfect, can solve every problems by yourself, can be happy by yourself. If so, you're really a freak.


So when I was waiting to check out from Genting hotel, I managed to watch some part of Oprah show shown on NTV7. It was about obesity kids under the age of 17.


From the US research, kids now die younger than their parents because of obesity. It was quite a shocking news for me to know that the 14 year old girl is diagnosed second stage diabetes. WTF. Can you imagine that? 14 years old!!! Maybe it's nothing unusual for the people in US.




Why are the kids nowadays in America(mostly) suffer obesity at this young age?


Foods! Burgers, french fries, meat meat, oil oil! They eat when they are hungry. They eat when they are moody. They eat when they are happy. They eat not considering what mood they are in. But sometimes it's not all about the foods.


Sometimes "being bigger than everyone else" is inherited in the family. It's always in the blood line! So people shouldn't feel sorry for the big size body.


And they confessed that they're bullied by their classmates. The worst part is, even their teachers are also being rude to them! My main point is, what's wrong of being fat? I mean fat, not obese. Obese is certainly not good as it bring a lot of diseases, even death to a human being. Fat? So what? Fat then can say them? Tease them? Fat people are not pretty lor?


Skinny girls are more attractive for every guys perception. But you'll never know, skinny girls have lots of sickness too ok!!


Fat people should have their own friends too. They are human beings also right? I AM FAT TOO. Yeah I'm not pretty, but doesn't mean that I shouldn't have my own friends. I don't want to die alone in my fat world. :(


Why guys like girls with thick makeups, sexy curve body, nice ass nice boobs? Just to feel proud to have a pretty girl by your side to show off? What about their inner beauty?


You shouldn't choose people to be friends with. Believe it or not, you need every one of your friends. I know it and I learned it from my experience also. Do appreciate all your friends. DO NOT JUDGE BY APPEARANCES.


Ever heard "Do not judge a book by its cover"? If not, please read up!


p/s: Do forgive if I insulted anyone directly or indirectly.



Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims peeps out there.
Enjoy your holidays and be careful on road trips!






xoxo

No comments: