Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27

days with love.

Lovely days with family and D with lots of ♥♥ :)
It's been awhile since I last saw them.
And I AM VERY HAPPY. Weeeee~

Sunway Pyramid, PJ

I forgot to take pictures of our lunch @ Kim Gary.
Reason? Too too tooooo hungry, all of us. :D

Dessert: Haagen-Dazs
Belgian Chocolate + Macadamia's Nuts
This is much ♥!
Only @ RM 33.50 ..if not mistaken :)

Sushi Zanmai for dinner.


Think this is too expensive.
I ordered large for 2 persons, me & D.
Is this call large? This costs us RM26.80.
So not gonna order this anymore. :@

Raw oysters!! Who's aroused? :D

This steamboat is mad delicious!
I WANT MORE!!!!
With more oysters...:D

Soft-shell crab pie? I forgot the name already =_=
I LOVE Sushi Zanmai!!
Next target, Pasta Zanmai! Wakaka~

These are the things we ate in a day!
Can you even imagine it? LMAO
We're so getting FAT!!




I'll see you guys soon back in hometown during Chinese New Year!!
Take care and lurve lots~







xoxo

No comments: