Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 24

time flies.

Time flies really really fast. Few more weeks to my final exam and soon it's coming to an end of year 2010! 3 more months accounted for. *sigh* Getting older and older. Getting more and more unexpected problems. Getting more and more stress! wtffffff


Well Christmas is coming in 3 months time too. I'm always excited about Christmas as you can see, even though it's still ridiculously early to even speak about Christmas. Love the songs, love having presents, love the Christmas atmosphere! Nothing more to say except : love.


Then after Christmas, it's Chinese New Year. Woots! I'm finally flying back home after a year. Sadly, only for a fucking week. I know, wtf right? But it's ok. At least I got to see my brother and my parents and my friends. Satisfy enough! :D


It's raining hard in Kl right now. Hope no one got caught in this cruel rain cuz it's so damn easy to get sick nowadays. I'm expected to meet up my brother and parents tomorrow. Hope nothing changes! Awaiting :D






xoxo

No comments: