Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 14

s+i+c+k=suffer.



Poor health girl : ME, is down with flu, sore throat, and cough. I HATE FLU!! It makes my nose so Goddamn itchy and I sneeze a lot! Blame me, I refuse to take my meds. :/ And the headache is killing me!


I'm now trying to rest as much as I can. I still got one more LONG assignment to do. I still got classes to attend!! I went to class yesterday, but I couldn't concentrate. Blame the flu and headache. I hate youuuuuuuuuu!!



Few ways I read to relief from sickness. You'll definitely won't regret reading it. :D

Step 1: Take lots of VITAMIN C. Vitamin C boosts the immune system making you body force the infection out that's causing you so much grief!

Step 2 : Stay HYDRATE!! Drink lots and lots of water. Water flushes out all the toxins out of your body and also keeps your skin from getting dry.


Step 3
: Take a warm washcloth and put it on your face, or if you have a heating pad or something that stays heated for a while use that. This will help your congestion.



And also not to forget, REST MORE!!
Well, at least that's what I'm doing now. :(


A reminder for all Muslims friends out there, do take care your health during your holidays. And be safe on road! 9 days 500+ death caused by accidents. WTF. That's a lot! It's better to be safe than never~


Take care peeps~






xoxo

No comments: