Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21

Aquaria KLCC.

Spent a nice day with babe & family on 15th Feb @ Aquaria, KLCC.:) I actually agreed to join her because I've never been to Aquaria before. Believe it or not? XD 4 years of student life in KL and I've never been to it before. FML


Nothing much to blog tho. Some pictures to view:)




'Hello everybadehhh, my name is, UGLY FROG'.

This softshell turtle is mad cute no?

Wriggling sea cucumber. Eeew!

It's name is uhm..something something...rat!
And I name it, HUMONGOUS rat!

Spot me in the fish tank! Weeeee

Babe & her family :)
OMG Daniel looks chubby in this photo XD

Me & babe. Ok I covered up my face because I look stupid.

Lifeless ME ME ME!

Boyfie & me


Before finishing our tour, we went to do some sketching....


*

*

*

*

*







*

*

*

*

*


And this doesn't looks like me AT ALL. wtf. Eyes SOOOOOOOO freaking small somemore!!...But anyway, it's a nice piece of work for rememberance:)

This is babe's.


Conclusion? It was fun! But I like Langkawi's Underwater World more lor:( We had to say goodbye after Aquaria tour : we were mad starved & babe is meeting up her hubby's sis. So we headed to KLCC Chilli's and had to wait for half an hour to get a decent seat.


Chilli's KLCC branch is ALWAYS packed with humans! The food is really good compared to other branches so...if you feel like having Chilli's someday, go to KLCC's one! I assure ou, you wont regret.


3 pax dinner:)







xoxo

No comments: