Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 26

what's L♥VE?


Sometimes, or most of the time, I wonder, what is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. It always is. So no one really have an accurate definition for love.


Love is patient, love is kind.
It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker.
Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true.


Love should be happy, always. But for sure, couples do fight, big fights small fights. No one like fighting. Neither do I. And I'm sure no one wants to have their relationship ended because of silly misunderstandings and miscommunications. Right?



What I've learned? Always be together, to share your joy and sorrow, try to understand each other, provide space to each other, and always be there for each others need.


Well for me, we should have more small talks with each other. Clarify things out to cut down misunderstandings. And I should control my stupid princess temper! XD



I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to reach out to here:)



Hope we make it through always;D *love*




xoxo

No comments: