Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24

Procrastination.

This post is going to be about my valentines day present:) As you all know, my present wasn't 'completed' during valentines day, click >>here<< please if you don't know about it.


We postponed with the-making-of our house for 6-7 days for Genting trip and were both darn tired when we came back. Plus I don't feel well :( Awhhh,
procrastination!


But we did get it done lastly, haven't we? Haha.


He ordered this DIY house onlineand all we need to do is assemble the house ourselves. Seems like this thing is getting more and more popular. I saw many sellers selling this on Facebook. Pilachoo, Wnp Shop are the ones I know. Do visit them if you're interested;) It's not expensive at all!


We did some changes of our own. Didn't exactly follow the steps given. So, below are our 'hard work' for building our lovely little homeXD

Assembling the balcony of the house 1st.

Then the wall of the house.

Look the mess he made! *roar*

So focused in doing his part. *handsome-nya* wahahaXD

And tadaaaa, our house, which is not yet completed. It looks like it's gonna tumble down anytime. == See the 'cracksssssssss'! XD


Say it is my valentines day present. Am i suppose to be help up too?T_T And I did. I helped out with the inside part, which is a no no no good experience.




See these tiny little furnitures? I had to glue it up piece by piece VERY carefully. And you know how tiny it is. And I have GIANT fingers. Almost drop dead when the furnitures are not evenly glued, or the glue given isn't sticky at all. ==


But still, the feel of finishing the house together is awesome:) Let's check it out!



*

*

*

*

*

*

*







Is it pretty? I like! Hehe. Now it's on my study table! I'm lovin' it ;)









xoxo

No comments: