Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 6

Bunny CNY.


First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year to y'all!! Putting bugs bunny pic because it's bunny year obviously. == I know it's chor 4 now and I'm goddamn late. Well I just got to online now so here I am. X)


How was your New Year celebration? Well this year it's quite different as we celebrated it peacefully at my new home. It's different because we always went back to ma grandma's place in Sibu to celebrate it.

So there, this is my new home. Haha :D Nothing excited about tho. It's really nice and my parents put alot of effort in tidying the whole house because my bro and I are both in KL. == Imagine moving the whole house only by themselves.

My new neighbour's doggie.


We had a really really simple reunion dinner. I'm gonna show you what we ate that night. Please don't laugh~ We want home food, not restaurant's food. Many people had their dinner served from restaurants and they brag about it. == which I don't adore




Yam and mixed vegetables.

Steamed cod fish.

5 spices duck.

Fish sound cabbage soup.

Fried kueh tiaw with ketchup and soya sauce.

And not to forget, ALCOHOL!!:D


Yeah I know these dishes are very very simple but the most important is that we get to gather and had dinner as a complete family again. Finally, after a year! Hahaks.. Ok now about the fireworks session. I'm really not a fan of fireworks. Loud, noisy, and smoky. So I'll just skip the fireworks part ba~



Chor 1. Mee sua is a must according to the chinese tradition? I don't really quite get it but maybe because it resembles long life? Hahaks. Ok anyway we had pure kampung chicken mee sua and it has my two thumbs up. Tasty I like!

Stayed at home relaxing for the new year. So no ang paos. Only ang paos from my parents, aunt and uncle all the way from Singapore! Thanks :D

Only 3 ang paos. Guess how much? X)


Holidays gonna be over soon, shit which means I'm going back KL soon. But before that, fully utilize the holidays first! Wishing everyone a Happy Prosperous Bunny Year and all the years to come!:)







xoxo

2 comments:

bei Ru said...

the ang pau from ur parents should be rm200~ m i right?

adeline said...

hahaha..shhhhh XD