Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 10

My holidays ♥

Ok besides of trapping myself in my lovely house for such a looooong time, I actually did went out like finally. Well it's because the boyfie came. LOL. Or else I'll continue to be in hibernation mode.


So I'm gonna roughly tell what we did. We went out to have lunch with babe who came visiting with her lovely aniu and husband, as promised.:) Then paid her a visit to her house just because of her cake. Wakaka. Luckily I can control my eating habit. ==


Then we decided to go to Teddy Bear House for the night! Ok actually I totally didn't expect the place to be like that. Hmm. But overall it was ok, nice environment and a lot of fluffy toys~ We gambled (meh~small small only). What? A must during CNY what XD



And you should see how he is obsessed with this tiger. Babe, buy him one. A big fat fluffy one! :D

When you see a polar bear, and what shall you do? Hug it and say, KONICA!!

Whoa~ I think this is the first picture after graduating high school. After so many years!


Really had fun with them:) Thankiu thankiu~ Can't thankiu enough! So the next day, boyfie and I went to Miri by bus. Again, thanks babe's family for bringing us to the terminal and breakfast. Thankiu thankiu:)


About the bus. Oh nope. The road. Terribly, horribly bumpy! I HATE BUMPY RIDES! It's like having turbulence for 3 hours ride and thank GOD I didn't puke because Mr. boyfie bought some asam buey. Wonder how people go to Kuching from Miri by bus. ==


So we stayed at boyfie's sis house.

The Chihuahua. Effin cute right~ A female one! Wonder my Ah boyy will like her or not le? XP

Boyfie's sis 2nd daughter.


She cooked for us tiam leh. She's really a good cook. Her fried noodles is nicer than the one in restaurants lor! Sadly, no photos of noodles and kueh tiaw. (totally forgotten jor)



Went to 2020 Cafe which is famous for dimsum for breakfast the next morning. It's 8+am and it's already crowded. == *No photos also. After breakfast we headed to Tanjung Lobang beach. We love beach. Love the scenery and sea breeze. Always do.



I was here I was here! Don't know when is the next time I get to go to Miri again lor;(


Then we went to Merdeka Mall to peek boyfie's dad's shop lot. I can't give comment but it doesn't seems good. >< Had this drink from Tai Kiong during our bus journey back to ma place. This Taiwan milk tea is awesome! Made with black tea ler, so special! NOT FAT! (I'm consoling myself)



Well I'm leaving here very soon. Don't know when I'll be back again. Gonna miss ma parents and babe. Do take care!








xoxo

No comments: