Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 11

09072011.

09072011

The day I turned 22 years old.

Coincidentally is also the day for Bersih rally.
Anyhow, I'll be just focusing on my birthday part.



*

*

*

*

*


My gifts :

Necklace pendant
All the way from UK. Thanks to the boyfie :)
Doggy crystal
This is for ah boy. We set his birthday to be the same date with my birthday :B



Okay, so as I mentioned, as Bersih rally was also on 09072011, so my loving brother and his gf drove down on 08072011 to KL all the way from Seremban, just to help me celebrate my birthday:)

My ribeye @ Chillis =)

The presents my bro gave me =) singlet and handbag from Mango


And this is my birthday present given by daddy ;) Ipad 2!! How awesome? My brother and I each have one.



Thanks so much, boyfie for the pendant and crystal.

Thanks to my bro for the wonderful dinner & presents.

Thanks to daddy for the Ipad2 & the birthday song, not forgetting mummy who sent sms to wish me.

Thanks to Maymay for the chocolates.

Thanks
to all the Facebook friends who wished me!



Thank you all so much! It's really lonely without you but I still feel the love from y'all~ THANKS ONCE AGAIN!




Learn to appreciate & remember to thank God for everything:)








xoxo

No comments: