Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 31

holy shit.


My pet son currently is....how should I put it? Still in the growing stage? Why said that?


He had been with us for more than a year now. He ate what we eat - veges, meat, rice, eggs and etc. Sometimes we fed him with sausages, luncheon meat, fried rice with eggs and fried meat.


Yes I know, people always say dogs, especially in house dogs (play dogs) are not allowed to eat human food. But what to do? He's very GREEDY! He wants everything and couldn't seems to get enough of it!


We fed him half a can of luncheon meat with white rice. We warmed 4-5 sausages or 2 pieces of fried meat as his meal. That is all he can eat at that time, the time when we brought him into the family.


Guess what, seeing the monster daddy went to UK for studies, why call daddy monster? I'll come back to that later... our pet son has incredibly BIG APPETITE! He can eat the whole can of luncheon meat, a packet of sausages (10 sausages per packet), and 4 freaking pieces of fried meat!


That's not all. He even eat my breakfast, sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner! He eats biscuits, buns, egg tarts, and now..............unbelievably, my beehoon!

Many say he had grown fat. Great, my purse is going so slim....like a piece of paper! fml


Check out my pet son finishing MY DINNER, vermicelli sup, which is also known as beehoon.


And he just finished it all and walk away.
Holy shit right? UNBELIEVABLE!


*daddy was said to be a monster to pet son because he was always scolded when he's disobedient




And oh, I need an X-Ray my teeth because my lower wisdom teeth couldn't come up to the surface, which means, stuck under my gum. -____-

The dentist says surgery is needed if the position of the wisdom teeth are unfavorable. fml again





xoxo

No comments: