Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17

just lovely.

So I'm suppose to be receiving my Ipad after 3-5 business days after ordering it. And to my disappointment, somehow, major disappointment, DHL failed to deliver it on the said date.

And that doesn't just end there. The DHL delivery man even showed me a wtf face when he delivers my Ipad. What's with the attitude? Something to do with the complaint I'd made to the company for the late delivery? Hmm


Anyhoooo, here is my baby white Ipad 2. My late birthday pressie from dearest daddy:)

I went out to shop for its 'clothes' that very afternoon :D You see, I'm so anxious to get baby white protected~ So, invited Ms Maymay for an outing together, which includes shopping and eating. It's throwing money session!XD

We had brunch at Kim Gary Restaurant, Time Square. My baked beef chop rice and Maymay's baked pork chop rice and supposedly beef french fries, which came out to be pork french fries and it tasted real bad.

And then we went Lot 10 Mac Store to shop for my babywhite's clothing and protector. Definitely caused a big hole in my purse. OMG
We went shop around in Sg Wang after that :D *happy*


Snowflakes before heading home!
ChaTime, I'll eat you next time. Do wait for me!

#overall damage MYR 450++


p/s: I just slaughtered a fugly cockroach and I'm so please because I'm freaking afraid + disgusted of cockroaches. XD



Have a great day ahead everyone!





xoxo

No comments: