Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 13

13072011.


See this picture, I'M BUSYYY! Not busy with games or movie, but busy with my studies. Buzzz buzzz imma bee~


So basically my days are packed with classes. Almost everyday from early morning till evening. Pack pack pack!! Ask me whether I can handle it.


I think I'm okay but apparently the body is always disagreeing with me. Only a few days, I had massive headaches and I already had TWO freaking pimples coming out happily from my cheeks wtf


That's not the bad news, yet. What's worse, the area I live now is officially a dengue danger zone! DBKL are spraying that I-dunno-how-to-call white thing early morning, afternoon and evening, everyday. And oh, KL is at haze danger level zone. Nice right? Haze, dengue, what's next?


I'd done some research on the symptoms. HAHA :B


I was advised to drink more water. :D Anyway hope everyone take care of themselves:)

Miss Elishia, Happy Belated birthday! Sure touched for the surprised dinner right? *jealous*



Till then. I'll try to update more next time:)









xoxo

No comments: