Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17

anemia.



As I'd been dizzy and feeling unwell lately, I assumed it's because of my anemia, but what the hell. I'm supposed to consume high iron food.


I'd researched and foods that is high in iron are:
Liver
Red meats
Seafood
Dried fruits
Nuts
Beans
Green leafy vegetables
Molasses
Whole grains


I would always go for red meats, nuts, vegetables and whole grains only. I never ate liver, not a favor in seafood, dried fruits, nuts and molasses.


Red meat - lamb & beef, always my favorite. Too bad boyfie cant have beef, he'll never know how good it tastes. XD Vegetables - everyday must have. People even thought I was a vegetarian. == I'm NOT okay.


So I cooked lunch for myself again today. Class cancelled so I have the time:)


Fried eggs with soya sauce and onion


Self-marinated stir fried slice beef



This is what I'm having for breakfast, lunch and probably dinner too. One meal in a day. I'm certainly not on a diet so no worries and stop guessing.


So exam is in two days time, I'm not in the mood to study, and worst to worst, assignment is due in few days time and I haven't started yet!! fml


Guess I gotta be hardworking a little bit.






xoxo

No comments: