Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 21

quicky update.


Had my Accounting Theory & Practice exam on Friday morning. But I did not get enough sleep because I was disturbed by my pet son like always and he snores like his father! How to sleep!? fml


Right after exam, it's rushing assignments time. It was actually the tough part because I was trying not to be sleepy during the process. :( Seriously I was so tired after the exam and I did something I never did - driving without buckling up my seat belt!!


Actually I sensed something wrong and I thought I left my things back at exam hall when I drove back home. But whatever, I just wanna go back home so badly that time!! Then I was caught in the usual jam and spotted a police car behind me :D And that's when I felt my arm and chest felt so empty, I forgot to buckle up my seat belt! Wakaka, okay nothing biggie.


Then I slept quite late that night and woke up super duper early to HKL.


First time ler! So proud! Walking like sakai to find the department is so not good.



And now, I'm still rushing my assignments. God bless!








xoxo

No comments: