Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 6

downnn.


August is definitely not my month. Everything sucks from the very beginning of the month till now. And it is only the sixth day of August. Fml


We fought a lot. It's true to say that we have different thinking and maybe some different views in life. The way you think and the way I think in solving every disputes are to say not always the same. And we're still working things out.

Tired of fighting of the same issue just because nothing has changed even if we'd vowed to make things right.


If one day I really don't care of everything....

Will you be nervous about my change? Because you should. Because it means I really don't give a damn anymore.

I know there are no relationship without fights, without miscommunication.




Gotta add more oil.......


No comments: