Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 14

boring sunday.

Okay so instead of getting my head cracked up thinking what to have for lunch, I decided to cook my OWN lunch! RICE to be exact~ When was the last time I have time for that?...hmmm


And ohh, I have NOTHING in my fridge, no can food, no nothing, NADA! So what you can cook when you only have eggs and sausages? Anything in mind yet? #Hint: something promisingly full



So, tadaaaaa:

*


*


*


*


I know, you wouldn't even want to eat this when you see it, at least, it is still edible. XD So this is my baby boy and my brunch.


Okay, mycookingwithoutanyingredientstotallysucks. My bad for not buying any ingredients and for not going out for groceries. I am going to wait until the boyfie back from UK and be my forever maid. Muahahaha He will totally kill me


Monday is coming again. Another hectic week. Exams!!!!!! Assignmentss!!!! Bookssss!!!! Notes!!!!! and headaches!!!!!


But still, I am learning to appreciate everyday :))







xoxo

No comments: