Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 24

fcuk.


Beware

this is a rude post



*


*


*


*


*








Say if you're renting your house, or condominium, or flat out. Say if something spoil, or the washing machine is down, pipe leaking above the ceiling, what would you do?


I was being taught, maybe a little different way. Because it's our own property, we still have the responsibility to take care of it. We have a house rented out to a company and they sometimes only will be around for the weekends.


Do you seriously think the renters will take care of your house as if it's their own? You wont want your property to be looking old and only then just maintain it?



Well, as far as I know, being 4 freaking years here, the house owners in KL who rented their house to students, are cruel cold-blooded money eyes. Everything to them is all about MONEY. No they don't maintain their house, they don't care if anything spoil because they are not the one using it, and they will not pay anything even if it's their own responsibility and at the end, it is we who suffer!

Signs shown in their eyes and on their damn face!

We would be "harassed" with late payment of rental for a day. Do you think we students are very free and have no classes and no need to do revision? Ok which I get it, it's our fault for paying late.


But what if there are things which are to be settled by you owners, do you ever come to the "rescue" on the promised time?
Never!


My house owner promised me at 10am. I woke up early just for that. And it's 12pm now and still no one come knocking on the door! Is this how it should be??
Do you really think I am so free, don't need to do my things and just keep waiting for you like a moron here???!! No one seems to care!!


I don't know. I'm tired. This is just my personal opinion.










xoxo

No comments: