Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4

haha.


Truely, I had nothing to blog.

But I'm still stubborn.
I mean, really stubborn.
Must blog! Haha.


Anyway, I can't stop the emo thing.
Everyone is saying I'm writing emo things.
All I gotta say is, I'm sorry.
Sorry for all the sad articles.


So, it's our semester break now.
And I'm still wandering in the condo.
I'm not going back this time.
And it's confirmed.


My parents are not there.
They will be heading off to Germany.
Neither is my brother.
He will be stuck in KL. Like me. XD
So I'll be home-alone if I go back.
Anywayz, I LOVE my brother. :))


I tried to save money.
Well, to buy things for Him.
As a birthday gift. Though it's still early.
Yeah. I always think about You first.
Guess it's not so right to do that.


I want part-time jobs.
And till now, still no news.
Still waiting, really.
Purpose? The gift, what else?
I sound so stupid. Darn!


Usually when people are sad,
they don't do anything.
They just cry over their condition.
But when they get angry,
they bring about a change.
Should I? Will I? Haha.
I'm not sure, for sure.


What power has love but forgiveness?
In other words
by its intervention
what has been done
can be undone.
What good is it otherwise?


Hmm. I wanna go out shoooooopping.
It's been a long time.
Can anyone imagine that?
Can any girls imagine that?
Lack of clothes, shoes, bags.. Haix.
Hope You can bring me out. :((


Mother's day is coming up.
And so is my mummy's birthday.
So, just gonna buy a gift. For MB,MD.
Mummy's birthday, Mother's Day.


Haha. So much for the shortcuts.
Nobody knows it anyway. = =
The point now here is:
What present to buy? = =
Shit. HELP.


Mui,
gonna be a mother soon yeh?
Hope everything is ok with u. :))
I miss you. * hugsz *



-------------------------------------------------------------------



Waiting for you
what else could i do
but what's the price i have to pay to be yours every day....






xoxo

No comments: