Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 14

FUCK.



Sorry.


My feeling right now :
hurt & sucks.
Okay. I might be mentally ill.
I do hope so too.
Can get away from the world.
It's so cruel.
It's so fucking cruel!



There was a saying :
Live life once, appreciate.
What the FUCK!



I should keep silent.
I should keep everything to myself.
I should think for others ** I didn't??.
I should fucking let other go happy **cough
I should..I should..I should..I should..I should..



So many fucking I should!
What the hell should I do right now?!


I can't believe I have to go through this!!










xoxo

3 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

apahal fuck??

adeline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adeline said...

everything is fucked up
what the hell
why things just cant happen the way we want it?