Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 7

insomnia.


It's 4.14 in the wee morning.
And I'm still awake.
I know I'm not supposed to.
But sadly, here I am.


Met back old classmates.
In facebook la. XP
Haha. That's the use of facebook.
Since no one got tied to frenster. = =
Too bad facebook log too slow.
As slow as a snail, or maybe slower.


They're organizing reunion party.
I so wish I could join.
But I'm stuck here.
So, whatever la.
Unlike those. Promised but din't go.
So lame. LMAO.


Anyway, I'm going up Genting later.
For buffet dinner.
With His classmates. Yes. His classmates.
Weird? I feel the same too.
But what to do.
I can't go to island or what-so-ever.
Cost me too much and recently I'm broke.


Seriously, no jobs?
Haha. My mum still not agree.
Too protective. Dont let me go work.
I never had an experience. = =
People always say me ho-mia, in hokkien.
Okay. Speechless in this la wei.


Hmm.
Gonna force myself to sleep lo.
If not, sure will sleep till VERY late.
Know a pig's daily routine?
Eat-sleep-eat-sleeeeeeep. = =
But I'm not a pig. Hoooray.








xoxo

No comments: