Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 21

stressed.


Suffocated.
Shattered.
Confused.
Stressed.
Stucked.
Lifeless.
Moody.
Down.




What should I do?
Where should I go?
What decisions to make?
Can anyone tell me, please?

Friends.
I truly need my friends now.
My true friends.
Few of them enough.
I'm happy to have you guys.

I don't need back-stabbers.
I don't want double-faced.
I don't want double-crossers.
You're my fren,
as long as you be yourself!

Don't offend me is enough.
Please don't do anything to humiliate urself.
You'll lose all ur frens if u don't change.
And till then, I'll laugh out loud.
With my two thumbs up. Serve you right!

Really appreciate it.
Thanks **True friend. :))

As for L-O-V-E,
I've loved.
请原谅我 
好想自私将你占有
你的笑你的快乐 
或许我爱太多想太多

I hope I can take everything.









xoxo

No comments: