Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 10

outing.







Things done :
- Changed my DiGi prepaid to postpaid.
- Bought a bag & a shirt & crystal bracelets.
*The rings we bought a few months ago.
- Tidied my room.


Supposed to be a happy outing.
I guess I ruin it by saying something idiotic.
I'm sorry. No next time. :((
I cried and apologized in the LRT. Haha.
Anyway, it was MY FAULT.
He lastly did forgave me. :))
Still, a happy outing. :))


Currently listening to music non-stop.
Watched "Mall-Cop". Hilarious. :D
He downloaded for me. *Touched*. How nice. :))
Downloaded for 3-4 days.
Line sucks and slow like hell.
I wanna watch "Push"!! Seems nice.


One more thing, I'm BROKE.










xoxo

2 comments:

JoShIbOsHi said...

mengsiasoikan....cry in lrt. Dun tell ppl ur my cousin

adeline said...

=((

is it really that bad?