Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27

update.


Very happy today. =))

Went out with my brother + his gf + Him.

Well, things dint get well when we’re waiting for my bro.

Obviously he was late, again. LMAO.

The cold war was about clubbing stuff.

I was angry, but I don’t want us to fight.

Fight over this stupid thingy.


Went to Gasoline for lunch.

Then hang out around Times Square.

Bought some stuff.

It was a miracle I didn’t buy clothes. ==

That was a good kick off.


Had a movie. – ICAC –

Movie rate : Hmmm. Ok ok lar~

Then went for dinner. Then back.

Sleeping at my own place.

Tones of things to do.

So fucking dirty!!


Owh. I missed Him.

Hope he misses me too.

I dunno what I should do now.

I need to study hard.

I need to focus my goal.

I don’t want to leave you.

You say I’m leaving you.

I’ll try not to.

It’s hard to say goodbye.

I don’t want, if I get to choose.



I
u.

I mean what I say.

Please don’t forget me.











xoxo

No comments: