Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 31

plane.


I couldn’t sleep.

So here I am, blogging in the plane.

Yup. I am going back my hometown today.

Im leaving on a jet plane, dunno when I’ll be back again.

Ok, it wasn’t a jet. It’s just a plane.

Malaysia Airlines. Boeing 737.


It’d been a year since I last fly with MAS.

Always fly with Airasia. ==

MAS’s food improved, I think. At least a bit better. No?

Curry chicken lah, fish fillet lah.

Least choice, rather than have to take out $ to buy food.

Yes Airasia, I’m talking about u. @@

And hey, I got 3 Ferrero Rocher. Okay, that was childish.


Just ONE thing.

It’s bout the TUDUNG GIRL who sit behind me.

She keep “ Tak Nampak. Ahaha. Tak Nampak.”

Sure you “Tak Nampak”-lah! It’s drizzling and the thick clouds.

And she keeps kicking my seat. WTF!!

First time sit airplane?? Gaaaaaaaaaah!!

I didn’t react like that also when I first fly in a plane!


And she’s like never seen a forest before.

When we’re about to land, there’s a big forest beneath.

She was like “Whoa! Pokok! Hijaunya. Haha.”

Then when the clouds covered "Ehh, tak nampak" WTH.

What so fucking funny about that?

Keep talking and talking so loudly!!

From the boarding time till now man!

Almost 2 hours? Fuck!

Give your mouth a peaceful rest please!!






Couln't even rest abit!!

Damit!





xoxo

No comments: