Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19

BSN is 凸.


Bank Simpanan Nasional aka BSN is....FUCK!
Wondering why I say so?

Let's see...


- Piagam Pelanggan BSN -
which I curi-curi take a pic of =="
Let me translate to English.

BSN's Customer Charter
1) Customers always come first (priority).
WTF, full of crap lor! Your staff all take themselves as priority eh?
Go off from the counter whenever they like.
So many fucking people waiting there and they don't even care!


2) Offering compelling service and customer satisfaction.
We NEVER got customer satisfaction ok?!
4 counters but only 2 counters are working.
WTF?? Not enough money to have more staff?
I thought our government is so damn rich??
Everyone sitting there is complaining and the staff never take any action!
Fuck larh!

3) Providing quality, efficient and consistent service.
Same reason as given in 1 and 2.
Fuck your efficiency lar!! All crapsss!

4) Accuracy of the given information.
Have no comment on this.

5) Comfortable and safe environment.
WAHAHAHA. I'm gonna LMAO with this one.
I was in BSN almost 1 hour.
I stepped in not till 2 minutes, the security stepped out the bank.
Wondering why? He went opposite for tea. =="
And I never saw him since.



There customer charter are all bullshit!
If I can, I wouldn't want to step in BSN anymore!!!










xoxo

No comments: