Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11

21st :)

Yes I'm officially 21 years old!!!!



This is the first surprise present I got from D.
Exactly when the clock strike 12am -09.07.2010

Cheese cheese I love~!
And I know you know I love. :D


And I got a rose first time in 21 years. LMAO.
So freaking touched wei. XD
Really...always hope he will give me flowers.
Though I think it's gonna go dead and black after a few days,
but still, I want, cuz it's from my D~! XD

D present me a bracelet.
Thomas Sabo sterling silver. And it's costly!!
Million thanks to Elishia the HOT CHICK who introduced to D.
I really like it! :)



Below will be the present I received.
Thanks guys. :')
As I said, you guys rock!!


** Of course not forgetting FB friends that wished me. :))



We chose Tenji to celebrate my birthday.
And yes, it's a massive explosion in the pocket. :DD
Umph no, I was just kidding.
Few photos though~












The food is fab!
Sashimi, oyster, abalone
Shark fin
, bird nest
Roasted duck, roasted beef
Haagen-Dazs, Baskin' Robin, Japanese ice cream
Fresh coconut, beer
Luv all the food!


Me & D. ♥♥♥Thanks to all who came :D
Lurve y'all!


Anyway,
I'm gonna show off our cutie

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Our poodle, Ah boyy :)
He nearly bring winnie's head down.
Luckily I "saved" it with some horrible stitches. =__=









xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

special baby bath tub for ur ah boy? haha

adeline said...

his play pent and sleeping bed :DD cute kan??