Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 18

specially for bro ♥.


Happy Birthday to my dearest and my only brother! :)
Yes I know the picture is TOO old.
But this is the only picture I've got. T^T



We went to Seremban to celebrate with him.
Drove and got lost for an hour and a half just to find him.
Was raining on the way to Seremban & saw 2 accidents.
So please drivers, do drive carefully!!


We had dinner at the famous seafood restaurant.
.......which I'd forgotten the name ==
The food is LOVE and the price is LOVE too.
Crab~ sotong~~~ I love!!! :)
We had cheap + nice durian too!
Saliva still dropping down~
Too bad I can't buy some shao bao back :(



I still enjoy the night with my brother!! ♥♥
Brief post cuz I'm too tired. Ciaoz world~










xoxo

2 comments:

'ShE's'~DustfingerNaiL said...

Happy Birthday to Ady's Brother..=)

adeline said...

wakaka~ thanks jojo :)