Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 26

King of....?

I had a nose bleed last night.
Which I really thought it was just mucus.
Found out only when it bleeds out.
And I swallowed I-don't-know how much.


And I still dare to eat



*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



Ohhh~ Durian...
King of the fruits :)
I even put my word font to green to match my post. LMAO



Bought "Durian Musang" today.
Sakai mah. Never ever tasted it before mahh.
You know lar, I'm so fucking poor. =/


Outside these durians are selling RM35 per kg.
I only bought it RM25, 2 packs cuz the "laopan" gave us discount for buying from him, I guess. :D
Can you believe that?
And one of these at least weigh 3 kg.
So supposedly we're having over a hundred bucks fruit!
Wuhoooo~


But it's really worth trying I tell you.
The meat is so fucking thick.
None I had seen before. :D
The taste is fabulous!!
The best I could say.
Macam promoting ni. Wakaka.


But, please try lar.
I'm really tired now.
Take care people.







xoxo

1 comment:

AdelineAmalina said...

eeeeeeee... i oso want to eat ler... post it to me! LOL.