Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22

my sis my BFF. ♥

Flash back to my old time.
Whoa really had a great time thinking back now.
Though that time I think everything is sucky.
But now my thinking totally change!


Enjoyed the life with my friends.
Skipping class or even school. ==
I know...WTF right?
Chit-chatting in the class like nobody's business.
Only strict teachers are able to quieten us down. :D


Having school uniforms.
Having fixed number of friends.
Having fixed time for class.
Having 0 bucks for school fees.
Having darn bored assembly's.


Unlike now.
Everyday gotta think what to wear.
Gotta think where to go during LONG break times of classes.
Having EXPENSIVE fees for Degree.
And NOT having fixed friends.


This is my BFF.
Knew her since Form 4 when we're first in Science stream.
She sat near me if I'm not mistaken.


I wasn't very close for the first few weeks.
But after few weeks, who knows? We talked, A LOT!
More than you can imagine.
Oh I forgot to mention, we have the same name. :)
I think it's God's will for us to meet. :D


We do fun things together.
We went out in cars together.
Sharing our own secrets.
Talking about guys.
Gossiping who is nice and who isn't.
Swearing and cursing bitches we don't like.


Haha. Time flies.
It'd been 5 years now.
We'd been close for freaking 5 years!!
We still do keep contact until now. :)
Owh I damn miss you now :[
Haven't seen her in like almost 10 months!!
Really really missssssss! XD


My BFF now is married and has a SUPER cute son.
He's 1 year and almost 2 months old now.
Never forget how I make him smile so I could take a pic of him.
I know, damn cute right?
Feel like pinching his cheeks!!!


Yeah it's quite difficult for us to go out that time.
Little fat fat doesn't know how to walk yet.
He's only a few months old that time!
What else do you think?? ZOMG!
Plus, her husband is working.
And yes, he's a GOOD crier. A loud one too. :D


Heard he'd become a monster now.
By monster i mean he's evilly naughty.
Not that he become a real monster or something. A-hah.

Got this pic from her FB.
Quite recent one I think.
See how evil is his smile. Wakaka.
Still, my stepson. Damn cute. :)
Step momma's gonna meet you real soon! I hope.....


Anyway I hope we can share out you problems.
I know you're suffering and I'm not there. :(
I'm so sorry. I'm having a VERY HECTIC life now.
I've no time to rest more even. Urghh!
I love my bed and who don't know that??!!
Blame all the assignments and classes.
I hate!!


p/s: Babe wait for me!!!!!!!!





xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

awwww.. it's a post about me! miss u so much too!

adeline said...

bahaha~ hope you like it babe ^^