Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6

crazy soon :(



This month is gonna be a REAL busy month for a start.
No more holidays? Damn!
I don't like busy school time. :((


I have classes on Mon, Wed, Thurs AND Fri.
Damn Damn Damn! It's not the classes,
but the subjects!!
All freaking VERY hard!!


SIGHHH~
How I wish I'm still a baby.
Nothing to worry about, no needa study.
Nothing to think, nothing to fear.
Just eat, milk, sleep, pee pee and poop.
And mama is gonna take care of everything else.


Umph no. I should act like a grown up now.
A 21-gonna-be.
Have to be mature.
Have to know how to think.
Have to learn to arrange own life.
Bahaha. I still don't think I can do it. =.=
Try harder girl!




*

*

*

*



StarBucks have to be only coffee or chocolate?
Here comes Ice blended Green Tea Latte~
The almost finished one XD

Maybe some of you had it before.
But Imma first timer!

Tried it yesterday.
It's refreshing and taste real nice.
Well only if you like green tea.


Really must try!
Remember to ask for an ice blended one :)










xoxo

No comments: