Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 1

what goes around?

I'm gonna update my recent happenings in these three days one go. Haha. Seems like I always neglect my little blog world. Yup I'm really a little busy no doubt. I do promise I will update it regularly. :)


30/9 is my friend of 3 years, Macy and D's room mate's birthday. We celebrated it earlier the night before at QQ Bbq Steamboat, Taman Usahawan Kepong. It's not really nice, not really not nice. :D I also don't know what I'm babbling about. :/ I would try out Korean BBQ next time. ;)


We celebrated their birthday earlier because on the actual day, we went to Sg. Besar with D's classmates. We went for seafoods!!! Hahaha. Siew Zhi's mum is really a good cook. Thanks alot aunty for all the delicious food! :)

These are the curry pandan fried chicken and prawn pie? Ok, I made those name up. It's actually a big portion, but the boys did a great job gobbling food. :D

Fried sotongs!
Nicest ever! Not very oily but crispy. :)


We had steamboat too at Siew Zhi's place. Home cook steamboat is always the nicest I tell you. Better than QQ BBQ Steamboat. Why? Ingredients are all fresh, sufficient, and really eat till your stomach drop!


Going outstation also not forgetting my ah boyy. :) I just found out he loves slides! And the sun too. Haha. I shall bring him go swimming one day. Ain't he gorgeous? He just got his immune booster injection yesterday, a new refreshing dog shampoo and a new dog bag! Yes I know, he's very pampered. :D


Anyway, I really need a break after my final. It is driving me crazy man! Suffer for 2 weeks!!! Wish the time would stop for my revision and goes faster during exam!!!! Wakaka








xoxo

No comments: