Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24

Cherating trip.

Started our journey 8.30am on 23 Oct after having our car fed with petrol and everything checked, and bought McD breakfast to fill our empty stomach too. And here we go~~ Few photos only by the way.


Camwhored on the way to Cherating, Kuantan.




Cherating Beach, Kuantan


He saw some small crabs crawling I think.

Me and my boyy:)

My boyy and my man:)
3 of us
The place we stayed for the night.

Ada tree house eh!!


Blackstone Beach, Kuantan





Coconut, a must have drink by the beach. :D

Kites anyone?

We stopped by to buy some fried lekor.

Nyum nyum~ How delicious could it be??

*

*

*

*

*


Does this picture gives any answers to y'all?
It was raining when we're on the way back home:(




Other pictures are in friend's DSLR. Hope I get the group photo shots:) Yipeeeeeeee~!!






xoxo

No comments: