Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 7

"sweet"

My unexpected 30th month-sary present from my beloved man - anklet bracelet. Truly unexpected. D should have curi-curi went to buy it. I AM HAPPY!!! Hehehe XD Thanks for the surprise D~

"Love is the force that transforms and improves the Soul of the World."


Jelly Babies during revision time!! Special thanks to a friend who bought it from overseas. :) It's really nice for me whom is not a jelly lover. It's made from real fruits, not artificially made = not very sweet though. Well, see this brand, buy this brand! XD

And this is the very 'special' chocolates bought by Miss Sophia from Taiwan. Malaysia selling this kind of stuff or not? The shapes are....18sx... Fascinating! But, it's too precious for us to eat it. Can we just keep it?


Take a closer look on the chocolate. Sweet 'condom' which melts once you put it on, and it's edible! Who's interested and aroused? :D Okay I'm being too crazy. I don't wanna study anymore! Urgh!!!


Anyway it's 12.30am. Sleeping time! Goodnight humans~



xoxo

No comments: