Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4

why so tasty?


I'd read an effin disgusting, gross to the max article. And I would share it with you all! (how good of me ey?)




Quick quick!! First thing come in your mind when you see this picture!! Ice cream? Lol. See this is why I sorta 'warned' you guys about it when I begin my post. (I'd read an effin disgusting, gross to the max article) Didn't I? Hehe!


Ok so it's obviously NOT ice cream in the picture. It's actually.........a whole MOTHERFUCKER chicken. Can you even imagine it? *PUKE* This is so gross and I actually had to blog to warn you guys. Urgh =_+


That pink thing is mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it. And it basically contains bones, eyes, guts....butt...all!!


And because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color. Someone FML hard please!


Imagine your burger patties, chicken nuggets, chicken sausages includes all parts of the entire chicken!!!! I'm so NOT gonna continue eating. But what the hell, it tastes nice doesn't it? *PUKE HARD AGAIN*


Anyone still want sausages after this?











xoxo

No comments: